The Diocese of Allentown provides assistance to anyone who, as a minor, was sexually abused by a priest, deacon, or employee/volunteer of the Diocese/Parish. Parents, guardians, children, and survivors of sexual abuse are invited and encouraged to contact the Diocese of Allentown for more information about this program. The fullness of compassion should be extended to these victims by the Church.
Victim Assistance Coordinator
Confidential Telephone Number
To learn more about the Diocese of Allentown’s Youth Protection Programs, Sexual Abuse Policy, and Code of Conduct, please visit www.allentowndiocese.org and click on “Youth Protection” in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
The following policies must be read and completed and a workshop attended for any staff member or volunteer who is reasonably expected to come in contact with children.
- Click on the following link and read the Sexual Abuse Policy. After reading the Sexual Abuse Policy, print the Acknowledgement Form, read the form and sign the form stating that you will abide by the policy.
- Click on the following link and read the Diocesan Code of Conduct. After reading the Diocesan Code of Conduct , print the Acknowledgement Form, read the form and sign the form.
- Click on the following link and read the Lay Employee/Volunteer Background Check Authorization. Print, complete, and sign the form.
- Click on Protecting God’s Children Workshop Schedule. Plan on attending one of the upcoming workshops. Obtain the Certificate of Attendance.
- Return all of the finished paperwork, along with the Certificate of Attendance to: Rose Hayward, Protecting God’s Children Coordinator.
If you have any questions, please contact: Rose Hayward, Protecting God’s Children Coordinator at 610-841-2587 or email@example.com